Monday 19 February 2007

Welcome

Well hello there.

Thanks for stopping by at my 1st ever blog. My intention for this blog is to create a running log of my poker activity for coming year. I have been playing poker now for approximately 14 months and mainly play the Hold'em variation of the game although I am starting to show more and more interest in Omaha Hi. I have been mostly playing cash games with limits from $0.05/$0.10 to $2/$5.

What I hope to achieve over the coming months is to successfully progress up higher stakes cash play. I played at $3/$6 for the first time today and for the first time felt completely at ease with this level. By this I do not mean that it was a walk in the park by any means, but I finally feel that I can confidently play at this level without getting beat or outdrawn by some other beginner playing rubbish.

The game today started well. I doubled up from $600 to just over $1200 with AdAh then continued to play that up to $2242.95. I'm hoping this isn't new level luck and that I can continue to build this bankroll up.

Check back soon and find out how I do in tonight's $150 + $13 Hold'em tournament on Full Tilt.

Thanks,

Paul.

No comments: